About Me

My photo
I am me. A young lady born and raised in South Africa with German and Irish ancestors. My life has it's ups and down. I am a sinner, I am a Christian, I am not perfect, but I am striving to be the best I can be.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Menu Plan for 9 August 2012 to 15 August 2012

In my attempt to be a better homemaker, I’ve come up with a menu plan for myself for the week ahead.  Here is what will be cooking in my kitchen.  Recipe’s can be found by following the links.

  Breakfast Lunch Supper
Thursday Cereal / Toast / Yoghurt Sandwiches Braai with friends
Apricot Cinnamon Cake
Friday Cereal / Toast / Yoghurt Sweet and Sour Noodles Macaroni Cheese
Saturday Cheese Puffs Easy Savoury Tart Start Studded Hake
with steamed vegetables
Sunday Farmhouse Omelette Potato Bake
with Braai Meat and vegetables
Pancakes (South African Style)
Monday Cereal / Toast / Yoghurt Shell Noodle Salad Chicken and Pumpkin Curry
Tuesday Cereal / Toast / Yoghurt Chicken and Pumpkin Curry (Leftovers) Mashed Potato and Chicken Casserole
Wednesday Cereal / Toast / Yoghurt Mashed Potato and Chicken Casserole 
(Leftovers)
Broccoli Mashed Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment