About Me

My photo
I am me. A young lady born and raised in South Africa with German and Irish ancestors. My life has it's ups and down. I am a sinner, I am a Christian, I am not perfect, but I am striving to be the best I can be.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In My Day… (19/06/2012)

Wake Up Before 5:45am challenge:  To be awake before 5:45am every day.  So far I have been successful for 2 days in a row.

Bible Reading of the day: Luke 5 

Verses that stood out for me:

So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him. – Luke 5:11

But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. – Luke 5:16

Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.  I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”  - Luke 5:31, 32

Blogs I enjoyed today:

Raising Arrows: Sisyphus, the Homemaker

5 Things I am grateful for:

  • My puppy – I love her so much!
  • Aunty Diana – she is always so willing to provide me with supper when I visit Mark
  • Florence – the lady who cleans my house for me once a week.  She is a blessing!
  • Running Water in my house – the water was off at work today, I was so grateful to have water when I got home.
  • An evening to chill on the internet doing a little link jumping

5 Things I accomplished today:

  1. Got up and out of bed before 5:45am (2nd day in a row)
  2. Got 4 work related task done (can’t be talked about online)
  3. Wrote 2 new blog posts for my main blog (being released over next two days)
  4. Completed my morning routine this morning
  5. Completed my evening routine tonight

Things that made me think today:

Things that made me laugh today:

No comments:

Post a Comment