Wake up before 5:45am challenge: I was awake before 5:45am, but not out of bed, so I’m trying to figure out if that counts.
Highlight of my day:
Zoey (my puppy) spent her first day home alone in the yard. Mark did check up on her at lunch time though. She was very happy to see me when I got home though. In the past I would take her to Mark’s house every day.
Bible Reading of the day: Luke 6
Verses that stood out for me:
Blessed are you when people hate you,
when they exclude you and insult you
and reject your name as evil,
because of the Son of Man. (Luke 6:22)But woe to you who are rich,
for you have already received your comfort. (Luke 6:24)But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. (Luke 6:27, 28)
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. (Luke 6:37)
No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. (Luke 6:43)
Blogs I enjoyed today:
Aspiring Homemaker - Old Paths...
5 Things I am grateful for…
- Money to pay my bills
- Great Friends
- That I found a few moments tonight to knit
- A warm house
- A bathtub for bubble baths
5 Things I accomplished today:
- Got 2 major tasks done at work, plus quite a bit of admin
- Knitted 5 or so rows
- Cooked a great meal (with Mark’s help)
- Went for a walk
- Cleaned up after supper
Things that made me think today:

Things that made me laugh today:




No comments:
Post a Comment