About Me

My photo
I am me. A young lady born and raised in South Africa with German and Irish ancestors. My life has it's ups and down. I am a sinner, I am a Christian, I am not perfect, but I am striving to be the best I can be.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

In My Day… (21/06/2012)

Wake up before 5:45am challenge: Didn’t happen today.  My alarm went off and I went back to sleep after turning it off.  I did get up before 6am though…

Water Challenge: Drank 1.5 litres before 5pm – YAY!!!

Highlight of my day:  Mark is sick with Flu so he didn’t come over for supper tonight.  But that’s okay, I’m going to get an early night with a cup of tea and my knitting.

Bible Reading of the day: Luke 7

Verses that stood out for me:

Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little. – Luke 5:47

Blogs I enjoyed today:

Semi Handmade Valentine's Day Heart Soaps {How to Make Fun Soap Balls}

Satan's Strategy To Defeat Christians

5 Things I am grateful for…

  • Warmth from the hot water bottle
  • Food in my belly
  • Zoey’s puppy kisses when I got home from work.
  • A safe trip to and from work this morning
  • A car to drive to work in

5 Things I accomplished today:

  • Cleaned out my inbox (g-mail)
  • Knitted another centimetre – going to get into bed and carry on.
  • 3 work related tasks
  • Packed all my laundry away
  • Ate a healthy lunch AND drank 1.5 litres of water!

Things that made me think today:

 

Things that made me laugh today:

No comments:

Post a Comment